Elev8Designs strives to offer exceptionally breath-taking designs. It is our goal to make sure all of our clients are pleased beyond words with the quality of our work and the professionalism of our service. It is for this reason, that we are able to maintain a high loyalty customer base. We reciprocate that loyalty by continuing to offer the same excellent service with every order.
Here are answers to some of the questions we often receive about our services.
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT AND HOSTING:
1. Q: Before approaching you to create a Website, do I have to submit in writing all the details of everything that I want to include on my site?
A: No. If you have a brochure, publicity materials, internal correspondence and other documents, we can most likely use these documents and information as a basis for your Website.
2. Q: How much will it cost to register a domain name, design a simple Website, and then get that site hosted on the Internet?
A: The annual fee for domain name registration starts at $12.95. The price is adjusted depending upon the type of domain extension selected (i.e. .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .us, .tv,. name, etc.). Website design costs will vary widely, in accordance with your needs and the complexity of your site. For design of a simple site of less than 12 pages, $900 would be a typical starting point. We can provide a more complete estimate once we have discussed your requirements. Heavily graphic-intensive sites and sites with audio and visual effects are more expensive than sites whose content is primarily text, with only a few images. Adding ecommerce (buying/selling capabilities) to the website also increases the overall cost. We encourage our clients to save money on future website changes/modifications by entering into a direct relationship with our web hosting company, although you are free to use the hosting company of your choice.
3. Q: Do you recommend a particular Web hosting company?
A: Yes, we are somewhat bias, so we recommend our own hosting company, PoeticWeb.com. Currently, we do not offer domain name registration or website hosting to anyone other than of our Website Development Clients. Although we are considering offering this service to the general public, we do not have a time-frame on the final outcome of this consideration, and it is not an item that is extremely high on our to-do list since there are literally hundreds of hosting companies within one click of another.
GRAPHIC DESIGN AND PRINTING:
1. Q: Do you design concert programs and publicity materials?
A: Yes. Our Marketing campaign focuses on everything that you will need to be successful and competitive in business. Please view our portfolio for samples of our work and satisfied clients. We will gladly provide you with a quotation to meet your specific needs.
2. Q: I have a concert coming up for which I want you to design a poster. Can you also get my job printed for me?
A: Yes. We have the capability to print all materials needed for your success. Unfortunately, lighting and sound are areas we leave to the abilities of other companies.
3. Q: I wish to advertise an event in different newspapers. Can you make one ad, adapt it to the varying column widths of the newspapers, and submit the ad directly to the newspapers on my behalf?
A: Yes, we already provide that service to a number of our clients.
4. Q: What is your turn-around time for creating advertising and other designs?
A: We pride ourselves on being responsive to our clients and providing the absolute best quality possible. The turn around varies greatly depending on the design need. Once we have accessed your requirements, we will be able to provide a more definite completion and delivery time frame.